• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Caught the last half of Franklin's innings so I'm not sure about how he fared early, but his hitting at the death was superb. Thought he'd left it too late to give himself a chance of reaching three figures though in the end he might be disappointed he didn't make it. Very promising to see him in such good batting touch, particularly with our other batting-allrounder Elliott struggling.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats what I'm wondering lol..but i guess we will have to wait and see if he performs.
It doesn't matter. Even if he scores a century he's not gonna be in contention for an opening slot. Ever. I have no idea why he's back.

Woodster

International Captain
Hopefully he can stick around for 3-4 years and start to string together some consistent performances. He's capable.
I never really thought he was capable of producing what he has today, but credit to him. I'd be concerned of how he goes on slightly spicier pitches, but it wouldn't be fair to speculate on that today, he deserves some praise for his outstanding 98*.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
It doesn't matter. Even if he scores a century he's not gonna be in contention for an opening slot. Ever. I have no idea why he's back.
with sachin himself not being favourite to open due to sehwag-gambhir combo

i dont think patel stands a chance

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Where is Robin Uttappa.. he can keep and he would have been the perfect player for this kind of high scoring chase.

Mike5181

International Captain
Caught the last half of Franklin's innings so I'm not sure about how he fared early, but his hitting at the death was superb. Thought he'd left it too late to give himself a chance of reaching three figures though in the end he might be disappointed he didn't make it. Very promising to see him in such good batting touch, particularly with our other batting-allrounder Elliott struggling.
He was comfortable throughout definitely the best innings i have seen him play

Mike5181

International Captain
This is the sort of ODI which NZ so often plays with Australia. Finally NZ vs IND has turned the heat up.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Gambhir's down the track hit isn't working out so well this match.

Yuvi to come good if we are to have a good chance of winning.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Starting to get a bad feeling about this. Maybe I should go to bed - then we might start taking wickets.