• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Bangladesh 2023/24

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mclaggan st on comms just said Bowes at hotel under the weather, implying that's why Foxcroft is playing.

Absolutely nuts if true. Bowes has looked shot and Foxcroft is the future

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I believe his wickets since 2019 WC have come at 50 apiece, which is a concern. But equally, I feel he doesn’t get enough credit when the 2019 semifinal is remembered. Kept the lid on India right through and those wickets of Pant and Pandya were massive.
Yeah, he bowled well in that game. Bowled awfully in helpful conditions v Pakistan in the pool game, and wasn't much better through the rest of the pool stages. Hard to criticise for the final, because they didn't want him bowling to Stokes.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hridoy looks like Bangladesh's Finn Allen, was only a matter of time before he was going.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
I think he bowls at least two bad balls in every over and struggle to control the swing a bit
Yeah I noticed in this innings he has bowled down the leg side a couple of times , hence he's going at 6.5 an over , but if you can get a couple of wickets you'd take that

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Milne putting in a good last minute bid for World Cup consideration. Been a fun game so far, Bangladesh definitely asserting themselves though wickets have fallen regularly.