• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Not a big deal this start for NZ. They've got some pretty ordinary bowlers to take on afterwards. Big job for Hopes, really.
Yeah, I was a little concerned then I worked out why Siddle and Bracken had been kept on (well, Siddle at least). McCullum was always going to go at Hopes, I'm guessing.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Give Dave Hussey a bowl. It really seems like it's his night, based on his blazing knock earlier......

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Siddle has looked awesome from the 4th innings of the 2nd test vs. South Africa. Great talent.

Hilfy on the other hand... well let's say he hasn't lived up to the hype.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow if this is rain effected...

Jesus, stfu Nicholas

"What a stop, how big is that stop....

Not that its going to rain right now"

:dry:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sonny Shaw has a website now? And is advertising it on his flag?

Disgrace.
Guy is an utter dickhead I reckon. Good on him for supporting his team, but I wish he'd gtfo of my face everytime I watch the cricket.
Who is Sonny Shaw?
'That' NZ supporter who is at every match with the NZ flag with the silver fern sewn onto it.

He also got punched by a rugby player, or something.
Sat behind him on the 3rd day of the Test at the Gabba this summer, wouldn't shut up (mind you, he was being egged on) nor sit down. Would have been unbearable the next day though, as all day he was going on about how "We're going to win the League too", which NZ obviously did that night.

Got the general impression he was/is a tosser though.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Taking a little bit too long for my liking, lads. And that pitch is starting to look a little low and slow.

Good shot from Bazza there though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Worst thing NZ could have done was give away a wicket, and they do it.

Stupid. Look to the par score boys!

thierry henry

International Coach
Still struggling to move on from us stealing 2 runs tbh

Broom was effective with his edging and gliding but doesn't look a long-term prospect (as in, staying at the crease for a long time in any particular innings)