• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Flem274*

123/5
A) Fulton needs to rotate the strike

B) Selectors need to realise he isn't a 20/20 player, it contributed to his slump in the first place.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And people laughed when I said that Oz could beat SA in the next test series if Siddle was fit

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Not a big deal this start for NZ. They've got some pretty ordinary bowlers to take on afterwards. Big job for Hopes, really.

thierry henry

International Coach
wow, best shot I've seen Broom play. tbh though, I'm very unconvinced by him- he gives the impression at times of being a little out of his depth, especially the frequency with which he plays and misses at anything over about 135kph

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haddin not happy with the run Bracken conceeded off his two overs, taken out of the attack. For Hilf no less. Who goes for 'six' second ball.

And now four. They should let Bracken bowl out at the beginning, deadset.

And now another four. Awesome.