• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Days of Grace

International Captain
Is it raining?

I am almost hoping for two rained out matches in a row here.

You can't help but think that the series hinges on McCullum's fitness for the final two matches. Hopkins batting at no.6 followed by Mills is my worst nightmare.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
McCullum is fit. Vettori won the toss and will bow. Fulton is out for Cumming. No clue on what the batting order is yet.

JBH001

International Regular
Me too. It's clouded over and cold today - perfect for Kiwis.
:laugh:

Speaking of which, its clouded over today, but its muggy as. 100% humidity last night.

I hear we won the toss and opted to bat. Any word on McCullum?

Edit/ Seems like my information was wrong. We revert to the game plan and opt to bowl. Probably a good call if conditions are conducive to bowling.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
From Cricinfo:

New Zealand have won the toss and elected to bat first. McCullum will open the batting and keep wicket, Cumming comes into the NZ side for Patel while the Australian team is unchanged.
Aussies unchanged.

Go Aussies, will watch on delay!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
McCullum is fit. Vettori won the toss and will bow. Fulton is out for Cumming. No clue on what the batting order is yet.
Is Fulton injured? Really silly tactical change if he isn't'; he's looked better with each game he's played since he came back into the team IMO.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mistake in my view. It's cloudy but not low cloud and is cold. There'll be little movement. Aus to score 250+.

EDIT: Darn it, that's what i get for not checking.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
The good part about cheerleader in chief (Nicholas) saying we saw the reality of both teams ability the other night, that means Elliott>Australia and is the greatest ODI batsman of all time. :D

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good team though where will cumming bat? Fulton 3, Taylor 4, Elliott 5, Broom 6 Cumming 7??

Maybe Boult would've been better.

Flem274*

123/5
Batting first.

Reckon the stupid big run chases will turn around with us setting them now? Its a CH FFS, its not the CH without those stupidly huge chases.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Order will probably be floating. Lose an early wicket and stick Cumming, the sacrificial lamb, in there, thus protecting Taylor, our most prized asset.