• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

TumTum

Banned
You just knew Ponting won't make a 100. Now hopefully Clarke and Hussey put up a big partnership.

Won't be surprised if McCullum, Taylor and Ryder get big runs in the 2nd innings with this **** bowling attack.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Desperately need to buy/luck one more wicket. Ponting/Clarke/Hussey is a middle order that reminds me of Jayawardene/Sangakarra/Samaraweera in SL against us a few years ago.

That said, Haddin has a habit of scoring runs against us too.

Ruckus

International Captain
Would like to see Ponting come out in the next innings and try and play a really aggressive innings. If he isn't getting dropped, then he needs to somehow free up his mind and his game... it just looks so damn constrained atm. Polar opposite to Clarke, who I think will get a ton.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Of everyone in our side Clarke's only ever been out to Vettori and Ryder. Dans on now, bring on the fat man from the other end.

Ruckus

International Captain
Wonder if we are entering Clarke's glory years here...much like Ponting's 2005/6. Just looks so confident.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
after greig, chappell and taylor proved to be fairly good we get smith, healy and slater. god help us

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Australia to be reduced to 8 for 250 then Hussey will put on a fluent hundred each with Starc and Lyon.