• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His last few tests have been **** and they were at his peak

Anyway, if the thinking was "stop-gap", Hilf would be playing here
If by "last few" you mean "one". And it's not as if he was the only **** that was **** against England.

Burgey

Only a mother could love Siddle's head..

Shame for Vettori. Deserved a ton.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Man that was ****ing suicidal cricket from Vettori there, what was he thinking there never was a run, not at his speed anyway.

Top_Cat

As for Brownlie, some guys just mature later. If you have a look at his youth record, not that great. I dunno if we can put it down to him being 'missed'.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ffs :( Vettori

Not able to watch this morning and was really pleased with the start this morning. With the second new ball coming up I think we will get about 320 all out.

Not holding my breath for much swing or seam for our bowlers later today.