• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see your point, but it can be useful at times I reckon, either if you're solo or can't get info.

I went to a day 3 days of the Lord's test this year and one one of the days I went solo. Wasn't sitting near anyone particularly interesting (had some convos about the game) and was thinking I should have brought a radio/bought that thing with Sky commentary. Would have kept me occupied between overs and stuff.

For the footy, sometimes you have no idea if someone is injured or something. I remember I was lucky enough to be at the 2005 GF when your beloved Swans won the flag ( :ph34r: ) and had no idea Kerr was injured and didn't play the end of the game.
#Forevertainted

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS it's not even dark. What a joke. I've trained against red balls in light twice as dark as this. Bloody joke.

Flem274*

123/5
Just been down at the pub to have a watch in the second sesh.

-our dismassals were awful. Cut shots straight to bloody point and edging onto the stumps with cover drives on a helpful pitch. Bloody hell, that's unacceptable.
-footnote: Athlai just told me the first session was insane. Survived the good bowling to get out to the pies. Sounds like NZ.
-Brownlie looks steady on the backfoot. I don't understand why they tried to bounce him. Needs to get forward more on the front foot though. He's going to get trapped in front if he isn't careful.
-Starc looks good, and bowled good areas. Ruined it with a few loose balls which is a shame for him.
-Lyon looks like a good bowler.