• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hate ****s who listen to radios at sports events.
Surely only an issue if you go with a friend?

Used to bag the **** out of my mate who listened to the radio at the footy and be an anti-social dick. But if you go to a game by yourself (cricket, footy or whatever) its fine I reckon.

Edit: Ah just realised you may have meant people who actually have radios out loud, not headphones.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I use earphones tbf so you wouldn't even notice.
Surely only an issue if you go with a friend?

Used to bag the **** out of my mate who listened to the radio at the footy and be an anti-social dick. But if you go to a game by yourself (cricket, footy or whatever) its fine I reckon.

Edit: Ah just realised you may have meant people who actually have radios out loud, not headphones.
Nah actually mean ear phones in. It doesn't actually affect me, I just pity them itbt. Can't understand why you'd need someone to tell you what's going on. Just something I'd never do.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
And another one. Amazing what you can do when you have 3 innings.
Fixed.

These two need to add about another 300 for a decent total. Everyone knew once the current and past Kiwis bigged themselves up that every Aussie, even Punter will be played into form. Despite the RR, I thought Pattinson has been the best Aussie D attack bowler so far. Starc bowled too short.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Fixed.

These two need to add about another 300 for a decent total. Everyone knew once the current and past Kiwis bigged themselves up that every Aussie, even Punter will be played into form. Despite the RR, I thought Pattinson has been the best Aussie D attack bowler so far. Starc bowled too short.
Mate, I know NZ's attack isn't the best but Australia's batting lineup is going to give you a chance.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starc not spraying the ball anywhere near as much as Johnson. He'd be way better than MJ if he had and extra 10 kph like MJ does.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Brownlie is looking solid now. Enjoying it.

"Brownlie not scoring enough singles" FFS we were 100/5 and it's his second Test, he is grinding it out.

_Ed_

Very grateful to these two for at least giving our innings some semblance of respectability.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Very grateful to these two for at least giving our innings some semblance of respectability.
Giving us hope of 300/6 at the end of the day. I'd have probably taken that at the start of the day.

Still a long way from that though.

_Ed_

49.2 Starc to Vettori, 2 runs, where did that come from? Vettori walks across the stumps and paddle-slaps a short ball from well outside off, to fine leg. This man's batting is indescribably efficient.

:laugh:
Love it. WAG.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah actually mean ear phones in. It doesn't actually affect me, I just pity them itbt. Can't understand why you'd need someone to tell you what's going on. Just something I'd never do.
I see your point, but it can be useful at times I reckon, either if you're solo or can't get info.

I went to a day 3 days of the Lord's test this year and one one of the days I went solo. Wasn't sitting near anyone particularly interesting (had some convos about the game) and was thinking I should have brought a radio/bought that thing with Sky commentary. Would have kept me occupied between overs and stuff.

For the footy, sometimes you have no idea if someone is injured or something. I remember I was lucky enough to be at the 2005 GF when your beloved Swans won the flag ( :ph34r: ) and had no idea Kerr was injured and didn't play the end of the game.