• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
England4daashes said:
match over in 25 overs again i reckon 8-)
Rubbish.

I know that Bangladesh are improving, having just pasted Australia (it just sounds funnier every time I say it) but it will take them at least 30 overs to beat England.

shaka

International Regular
their confidence would have broken the roof after the game against Australia, so we should be in for a plus 30 over a side game.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
shaka said:
their confidence would have broken the roof after the game against Australia, so we should be in for a plus 30 over a side game.
Depends who gets the best of the conditions. I'm sure Vaughan will not be silly enough to give Bangladesh first use of the wicket if conditions warrant bowling, likewise if it is a belter he won't want them batting first. However if Bangladesh win the toss and choose the right thing to do, and while I'm not predicting a win, a competitive match could still be played.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
BARMY_LAD said:
What does that make the aussies then??? :D
Offhand, the best team in the world.

Anyway, nice to see Tremlett get a game. I've been really impressed with what little I've seen of him, and from all reports so has everyone else. Be good to watch him live for the first time.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
Hopefully he can bowl well again today, but it doesn't look like he'll get as much assistance from this wicket.
Ahhh.... blessed are those who have not seen and yet still believe. :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Based on their most recent performances? World champions yes, best team no.
So, by recent performances do you mean losing two matches in the entire Australian summer? Beating Sri Lanka 3-2 in Sri Lanka? Beating New Zealand 5-0?

Oh right, you just mean the last week. Silly me.

So, who ARE the best team then? England who lost 5-1 to South Africa in their last outing, perhaps? Or is it New Zealand or Sri Lanka, ranked second and third in the world, who both lost to Australia at home within the last year or so?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I guess that`s yet another problem when you`re Bangladesh, you can`t afford to 'rest' players. Though that could work in Bangla`s favour today.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
(Shahriar) Nafees in for Nafees (Iqbal). He's played one List A match and got out first ball, appears to be highly-rated though, hope he goes well.