• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Easily still the best team, and I wouldn't put Eng anywhere near #2 at the moment (SA tour anyone?). We're "building for the WC" though... again..

Test cricket quite different of course.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
So, by recent performances do you mean losing two matches in the entire Australian summer? Beating Sri Lanka 3-2 in Sri Lanka? Beating New Zealand 5-0?

Oh right, you just mean the last week. Silly me.

So, who ARE the best team then? England who lost 5-1 to South Africa in their last outing, perhaps? Or is it New Zealand or Sri Lanka, ranked second and third in the world, who both lost to Australia at home within the last year or so?
You can't be the best team when you've just lost to England twice, Somerset and Bangladesh. When they get back to beating England (and Bangladesh) then perhaps they'll be back to being the best team in the world.

Scallywag

Banned
Scaly piscine said:
You can't be the best team when you've just lost to England twice, Somerset and Bangladesh. When they get back to beating England (and Bangladesh) then perhaps they'll be back to being the best team in the world.

So who's the best team in the world in the meantime.

shaka

International Regular
0.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Trescothick, wide: no run, well wide of off
stump and ympire Bowden does his usual elaborate signal
If it is well wide, Bowden should not be moaned at for his unusual signals, same for all of his other signals, imo he does it to create fun, and sometimes to keep himself busy.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adamc said:
(Shahriar) Nafees in for Nafees (Iqbal). He's played one List A match and got out first ball, appears to be highly-rated though, hope he goes well.
Probably felt they needed a lefty opener looking at England and Australia, that and they wanted to relegate another of my fantasy team to the dressing room.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The wide aside, Mashrafe has been bowling a good line so far. Tapash really needs to sort out this no-ball problem though...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Bangla fielding.

I`m already relying on some left-arm spin genius. :ph34r: