• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Rubbish last over from Bennett. No surprise with his action that a few'll be sprayed all over though.

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh and I thought the captaincy at the start was rubbish too. No pressure at all, which is even worse when you consider the only way they'll win is by taking wickets.

Looking quality though Haddin. Great placement.

Spark

Global Moderator
Been quite a few fivers today.

Speaking of which, we bowled 13 of them. An improvement I guess.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, commentators talk about how straight Ryder's bowling, then what happens? Five wides!

Howsie

International Captain
Good to see New Zealand picked the right fast bowlers for this match.
The sad thing is the bowlers will be the ones who cop the most out of this hiding, I can honestly see both Southee and Bennett getting dropped for the next game, never mind the fact New Zealand were at least 80 short of par.