• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Does Southee have an inswinger now? Last one that went for four looked like it shaped in a bit. Noticed a few in the last game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He averages under 20 in Asia. Think he is the wrong man to have in the side, can't rotate the strike against the spinners and doesn't much fancy pace/has a back foot game.
Guptill's a funny player but he's definitely too good at one day cricket overall for New Zealand to leave out IMO, especially since the only other opener in the squad is How (unless you want to go back to Ryder opening again which I think is a genuinely bad idea).

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Guptill's a funny player but he's definitely too good at one day cricket overall for New Zealand to leave out IMO, especially since the only other opener in the squad is How (unless you want to go back to Ryder opening again which I think is a genuinely bad idea).
I liked the Ryder McCullum opening combo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watson reviews every single time he gets given out lbw, and given the way he bats, that's quite a lot of wasted reviews. Worked this time - stop clocked is right twice a day and all that. :p