• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Mixed emotions about that catch.

Great we've got Rohit but I hope Livi hasn't done his knee.

Owzat

U19 Captain
wicket, think that helps England immensely to be Rohit and stops him short of 400 for the tournament

they need wickets, bowling Ali and Livingstone was just giving India easy if not as many runs and build up, that wicket could be crucial (and be key point if England were to win)

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
If Rohit carries his bat I'd expect 270-300 to be on the cards, especially as England seem keener on ER over wickets and that could be fatal, if it gets to 10 overs to go, Rohit, Yadav, with Jadeja and some Bumrah and Shami hitting to come I reckon 70-90 may be more possible than might be apparent from what has gone before.

England won the first 12 overs 40/3 and lost the last 24 123/1, may only be 5 an over but that would get you 250+ (factoring in acceleration then even more)
Reckon it's gonna be close to about 250.

Shri

Mr. Glass
par score will look inadequate no matter what we say

dew will make it seem like we were always 30 short here