• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #20- England vs S Africa - October 21st - Wankhede (D/N)

Qlder

International Debutant
Ehh, I don't feel right criticising this England lot given that SA and IND smashed us by sumiliar margins to what nz beat them by and it looks like SA will beat them by, could even see us losing a game to AFG in the way England did. Bar the Netherlands game against SA there's just been a huge gap between the top 3 teams and everyone else so far.
That was before... now Australia has gone from 10th to 4th in 5 days and held onto 4th on 6th day, on the 7th day they shall rest and be worthy 😉

kevinw

International 12th Man
It's ok, Malan will get a decent score but because we lose the knives will be out for him as usual.

King Kane

International Debutant
England needing one of those miracle innings from Stokes now and this is his first innings for a while, I wouldn't write him off but I wouldn't bet on him.