• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

BazBall21

International Captain
You don't see many close ODI finishes these days as ODIs are so high scoring now, they normally end in one sided blowouts.

The 2019 WC final was one of the few exceptions as that was more like an old ODI with lower scores with something in the pitch for the bowlers.
The conditions suited New Zealand in that final but they were then unlucky in the big moments.

King Kane

International Debutant
That wicket was more due to a slower ball from Henry than the pitch keeping low, well I hope so anyway.

Aritro

International Regular
That is the softest fkn dismissal of all time, slower ball or not. **** me dead.

Our last 3 haven't managed more than 8 between them for ages either.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
That wicket was more due to a slower ball from Henry than the pitch keeping low, well I hope so anyway.
It landed halfway down the pitch and hit the middle of the stumps. But this innings fizzling away now, you can't give away 4 at the top of the order like Bang did. Not dissimilar to their efforts against England really.

King Kane

International Debutant
The wily old fox Boult with the knuckle ball.

A nice way to bring up the double ton for ODI wickets.

Aritro

International Regular
It landed halfway down the pitch and hit the middle of the stumps. But this innings fizzling away now, you can't give away 4 at the top of the order like Bang did. Not dissimilar to their efforts against England really.
We've struggled to get 50 for the first 4 wickets for a number of matches now. They've gone to **** at exactly the wrong time. They were playing excellent cricket for most of this cycle and winning against good teams and bad ones.