• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like how when Shai Hope came in and Reddit was like “ugh tuk tuk Shai Hope”…and then he went on with his business of smacking sixes and scoring at over 200 strike-rate.

Followers of cricket I tell yah, didn’t even bother to look up his stats in the CPL for last year. He transformed his game. He’s gonna be in our WC team.

Socerer 01

International Captain
w8 wasnt Maxwell taking an indefinite break where he asked the franchise to replace him? did they reject his application process?

Socerer 01

International Captain
ngl i usually like the ipl but i am going full boomer with this iteration, it’s out of hand

nothing in it for the bowlers and a series run rate in and around ten. obscene and just not cricket
reddit is ****ting on Sudharsan today who has a 50 from close to 150 strike rate after an underwhelming powerplay and 2 wickets lost

someone stop this madness before it ends us all

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Michael Clarke is generally a very good commentator and pretty balanced and does not go over the top with this praises. But you can see he is seriously impressed by Sai Suds here.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yash Dayal has been quietly impressive today. Very good variations and seems to be able to guess the batters intentions reasonably well.