• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
You're still all talking as if he only got 92%.

98% is well within the troll/bot/cbf vote margin.
Hey I said it was probably troll votes, just that you could see there really being 2% of Aus cricket fans who don't want to pick Smith. That and some people are just irredeemable morons who genuinely probably think he's no good and just lucky. Occasionally they end up posting here.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hey I said it was probably troll votes, just that you could see there really being 2% of Aus cricket fans who don't want to pick Smith. That and some people are just irredeemable morons who genuinely probably think he's no good and just lucky. Occasionally they end up posting here.
If there were were 2% of Australians who thought that he would've got much less than 98% IMO.

Gob

International Coach
How bout

Mad dog/Young Shaun
Wade
Marnus
TPC
Head
Green
Paine
Abbott
Cummins
Lyon
Haze

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
An Australian scoring runs on Australian pitches is the epitome of meaningless no matter how you look at it. I mean really ever summer we get duped to some degree.

I hold to it that the last great Australian century was scored by Adam Voges in the West Indies.