• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
As good as Gayle is I think what AB does is harder. He can literally do any role, hit it anywhere off spin or seam. Considering he keeps as well, I think he's been the best player in this IPL.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't believe the commentator said he didn't hear a nick live. That would be just him and the umpire then.

Quite a spicy contest mind. I like it.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Gambhir is such a gun, I was surprised during that middle period around 09/10 where his SR went down in T20's for some reason. Can't wait for the T20 WC later this year. Sehwag missing the last 2 WC's was kinda lame and disrupted the order.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
is it me or are all indians obsessed with finding someone who bowls quick?
Well considering we rarely get fast pacers I'd say it's only natural. The good thing is that both Yadav and Aaron look to bowl fast, and I hope they stick to that, sure they'll get pasted every now and then but they're wicket takers and that's something we always struggle to get.

Not like Sreesanth and Ishant who could bowl 140-145 consistently but choose to focus on line and lenght and whatever else their coaches brainwash them to do.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Well considering we rarely get fast pacers I'd say it's only natural. The good thing is that both Yadav and Aaron look to bowl fast, and I hope they stick to that, sure they'll get pasted every now and then but they're wicket takers and that's something we always struggle to get.

Not like Sreesanth and Ishant who could bowl 140-145 consistently but choose to focus on line and lenght and whatever else their coaches brainwash them to do.
yes i get that. just gets boring when every indian commentator bangs on about it anytime aaron plays

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Delhi's bowling attack looking pretty good.

Pietersen however is a loss even with Warner coming in + Taylor doesn't look in best of knicks.