• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Kinda want Deccan to make a huge total, because otherwise it might be too easy for Bangalore. But I think Steyn bowls better and gets more fired up when they're defending a low total.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
also Muttiah you played for Flem's team last season now play in the bigbash this year pls. sydney or melbourne team obv

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Cameron ****e looks like he's returned to the Cameron White we all know.  Good stuff. Although actually the World T20's coming around in a few months. WAC!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, as I've said earlier in the thread, glad to see him getting some runs. He just had a nightmare trot you wouldn't wish on anyone. Be interesting to see how he goes over in England in the T20, hopefully he can carry on that form.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm firmly on board his bandwagon if only because dropping George Bailey and making White captain would just be so