• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Emphatic. Good to see professional pride from the likes of KP, Steyn and Morkel. Can't group those guys with the horde of the foreigners (and Indian internationals) making money under false pretenses here.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Badri opening and Saha coming in for Vijay not bad moves.

Albie a massive miss for Chennai though.

Also don't ****ing get why Mukund doesn't change teams like a Rahane did to get more chances. CSK even play Srikanth Anirudha ahead of him FFS!!!!!

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Laws state that a bail has to be completely removed from the stumps. Was that so?
Yes, unless I've gone totally blind.

Anyway, lovely to see Samuels' chucks disappearing into the parking lot.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Yes, unless I've gone totally blind.

Anyway, lovely to see Samuels' chucks disappearing into the parking lot.
Not commenting on your eye sight, but....

What I saw was a bat just NOT over the line when the stumps were pegged back a bit (hence out), but the bails still making contact with the stumps (hence not out) at that specific film frame. The next frame had the bat over the line and the bails off. But afaik I haven't seen a frame where there was air between bail and stump whereas the bat was not yet over the line.

Anyway, whatever, who cares :) .

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not commenting on your eye sight, but....

What I saw was a bat just NOT over the line when the stumps were pegged back a bit (hence out), but the bails still making contact with the stumps (hence not out) at that specific film frame. The next frame had the bat over the line and the bails off. But afaik I haven't seen a frame where there was air between bail and stump whereas the bat was not yet over the line.

Anyway, whatever, who cares :) .
I would have given it not out too, I'd have liked to have given it out, but as you've said the rules indicate it should be not out.