• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
for some reason RR seem to try and rotate the middle order around. Both times after scoring 50's from 3, shah has dropped back down the order and you would have thought today with the scoring rate so high, you'd have given him and hodge every chance of chasing down this score rather than the situation now where it's pretty desperate.

and shah falls.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Big over and the DC were banking on Steyn. The remaining 2 bowlers with a over left each, aren't the best in Christian + Rajan.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Idiot commentator going on about the 'mistake' of bowling Steyn for the penultimate over last time. Err no the mistake was the guy who bowled the last over couldn't ****ing defend 18 (or whatever) even though it only takes 2-3 decent yorkers. Steyn had all but won the game.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
HODGE! WAG

Never thought a 'G' would be able to replace the 'C' in that term though...

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
:lol: @ Fielding at the end.

Brilliant stuff by Hodge particularly and also Rahane, Dravid & Yagnik there.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I want to watch this but everytime I see Ganguly on a cricket pitch at nearly 40 a bit more of me dies inside.

no offence dada supporters.