• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
A 35 year old and a 36 year old opening the bowling. Champions. Kallis is quicker than Lee now?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gayle has a serious injury. Just turning out for the paycheck. Sad. Kallis proving to be number 1 all-rounder for Kolkata.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Would think so. But then, Nehra also made a comeback.
I'm sure that with just some physical training, he can get up to 130-135kph. I may be underestimating the gym work that an Indian domestic player does in comparison to a County player but I've read it is a lot less. The only thing keeping him from international cricket, imo, are those 5kph.

shankar

International Debutant
I'm sure that with just some physical training, he can get up to 130-135kph. I may be underestimating the gym work that an Indian domestic player does in comparison to a County player but I've read it is a lot less. The only thing keeping him from international cricket, imo, are those 5kph.
He was bowling at that pace when he was playing for India. Had a stress fracture of his back and since his comeback has become a 125 kph bowler.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Should have been 0-2 off the first two balls it seems. Pathan has been there on 0-3 before. Always a risk teaming up an athlete in Faf and someone like Vijay, who seems to have fallen by the wayside big team since being exposed as a test player.