• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
i they are made to follow on i think pakistan ahavea good chance other wise it could a draw
and one other scenario also

end of day 3
india 400/3 :)
end of day 4
india 700/8 dec :) (sehwag 280,tendulkar 175)
pakistan will have to bat on the last day
Kyon nahin. Its not impossible. If Sehwag gets a big double hundred, forget everything else, India could be pushing Pakistan a bit.

Once again, aapke munh mein ghee shakkar

biased indian

International Coach
SJS said:
Kyon nahin. Its not impossible. If Sehwag gets a big double hundred, forget everything else, India could be pushing Pakistan a bit.

i am okay with hindi and can easly have a conversation in hindi with any one,
but dont expect every one from south to be that fluent in hindi :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
i am okay with hindi and can easly have a conversation in hindi with any one,
but dont expect every one from south to be that fluent in hindi :)
Okay.
Translation : May you have sugar and butter in your mouth !! :p

In other words, may your words turn out to be sweetly true !!

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
Unless the indians do something stupid and collapse, this match is heading for a lame draw. Laxman dropped a crucial catch at the slips yesterday from Younis Khan off Balaji's bowling, but I must say, he dropped it in style--just watched the ball run to the boundary. The "Axman" is going to get himself axed if he doesn't do something today. Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
cameeel said:
hopefully india will collapse, going for pakistan in this test

Is akhtar in the team again?
pakistan have effectively eliminated their loss as a possibility in this test match, the first goal for the indians would be to avoid the follow-on and if that happens, to get as close to the pakistan total. no team unless they are in a suicidal state of mind would "go" for a total of 570 other than maybe a super-confident team like australia...

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Anil said:
pakistan have effectively eliminated their loss as a possibility in this test match, the first goal for the indians would be to avoid the follow-on and if that happens, to get as close to the pakistan total. no team unless they are in a suicidal state of mind would "go" for a total of 570 other than maybe a super-confident team like australia...
Remember Adelaide, 2003? India v Australia?

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
cameeel said:
hopefully india will collapse, going for pakistan in this test

Is akhtar in the team again?
boy u're out of luck- akthar will probably sit out for the entire one-day series as well.

Sehwag309

Banned
SJS said:

The 21st century Version, aapke munh mein cheese burger :-O

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
ReallyCrazy said:
yeah you are right...india might remember that and go for it...well...the situation is different...at that time they were desperate for an overseas win, here they have the lead and if they can safely play out a draw here, they have the series...maybe tomorrow they might make a charge if the openers can put together a big partnership...or "the wall" and "the master blaster" might retreat into a shell to avoid further damage...just hope that they don't commit hara-kiri...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ReallyCrazy said:
2 things.

A result was made more likely there as Austalia took about 50 less overs in making their score.

India don't have a bowler of the quality of AA to take a cheeky 6fer in the second innings.

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
marc71178 said:
India don't have a bowler of the quality of AA to take a cheeky 6fer in the second innings.
well this pitch is starting to assist the spinners and bajji looks in great form. And it's not like you can ever ignore kumble. so maybe we dont need AA and plus, i think balaji is more lethal than AA, even on a seamer's nightmare pitch. he was unfortunate not to get younis khan's wicket.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
marc71178 said:
2 things.

A result was made more likely there as Austalia took about 50 less overs in making their score.

I'll assume the second item on your list is a joke.