• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feels like England have played dire cricket all series and still wrapped it up with a game to spare. FML.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I want to see how this batting line-up fares once Starc and Cummins come calling (if they do).

Indian seamers' fitness has been the biggest revelation this series. I so hope they're kept out of meaningless series

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
this english batting lineup is flimsy as ****

not one of them worth the headlines they get. two blokes who average 40+.
Utter garbage, aren't they. I know I've said it before, but I've only once seen a worse England top order in the past 40 years.
Given that the guys in charge clearly don't give a damn, it's not going to improve at any time soon.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't it use to be the case that you get 2 new reviews after 80 overs? When did they discontinue that?

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
How did we still.manage to lose to this england side. They practically have no cake in their batting order it's been all icing.

Borges

International Regular
How did we still.manage to lose to this england side. They practically have no cake in their batting order it's been all icing.
The Indian quicks have bowled very well; probably made the English batting look worse than it actually is.

Good bowling India. I heard on commentary that Rashid had ten first class hundreds (and a decent number of fifties). He has underperformed in tests with the bat. He bats like a tail-ender in tests, yet appears capable in county cricket on paper.

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant
Good bowling India. I heard on commentary that Rashid had ten first class hundreds (and a decent number of fifties). He has underperformed in tests with the bat. He bats like a tail-ender in tests, yet appears capable in county cricket on paper.
Well, in county cricket you get away with an awful lot. Then the good players probably treat it as net practice.