• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I'm sticking to my theory that England's best chance of winning is to be bowled out shortly after tea.
I agree with that - especially given that captains don't tend to take future weather into account for declaration decisions. I think England will be all out around tea time anyways.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
provided australia don't go full australia and nick off every time the ball isn't gun barrel straight they should really end their 18 year hoodoo next year.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
And then Shastri will come up with the brilliant idea of dropping Ashwin because "He didn't take many wickets in Lord's."

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Given the rain predictions, England can slog and declare with a lead of 100 or whatever they get. Their best shot.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
provided australia don't go full australia and nick off every time the ball isn't gun barrel straight they should really end their 18 year hoodoo next year.
You're relying on Smith being there and in form and none of the bowlers being crocked. Don't Gambhir ahead of time.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bairstow looks horrific. ODI changes to his game have hurt him in the Tests. Way too legside of the ball constantly.