• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
@***** and @ors: It's dire how he tries to push at every ball. Makes me wonder all those fabulous FC innings I watched were a myth or what.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@***** and @ors: It's dire how he tries to push at every ball. Makes me wonder all those fabulous FC innings I watched were a myth or what.
He's an amazing strokeplayer when he gets going. He has never ever been "solid" in the traditional sense.

cnerd123

likes this
Geez he's only faced 21 balls has Lokesh

Has felt like he's been out there for ages haha. This has been a tough innings for him. Hope he guts it out, we need every jammy single we can get.

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
Top-off-the-head list of some 19/20-odd year guys to have made their Test debut versus India:

Viv Richards
Steve Waugh
Waqar Younis
Brett Lee

Sam Curran.

Just saying.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahul has looked completely out of his depth 3 oversas tests in a row. Had enough tbh. Don't care if this is knee jerk, bring back ChePu.