• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Kind of hoping Pujara keeps grinding out runs and goes big. Our bats and selectors still need to learn the hard way.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Isn't the ball sticking a little on this surface? I haven't looked at it too closely, but it sure doesn't seem to have any spice in it. Which will probably suit Bumrah and the spinners just fine.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pitch looks pretty flat from what I’ve seen this morning. But the Australian team looks mentally shot as well.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Starc ever deliberately swung a ball over a consistent amount of time?
Depends on what you mean by "consistent period of time". I thought that he could swing it well for a period of about 18 months around 2015-16.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
idk about mentally but physically they look near-broken
Physically as well; mentally they just going through the motions. Would not think they needed to win this to draw a series and prevent India wining in Aus!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Australia are back in it. If they can keep India under 300, that's a great chance for them to win the series and deny India history.