• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

sunilz

International Regular
oh yeah but i don't see why waugh and ponting are relevant unless sunilz has decided to **** over an indian flag on the internet. smith has been consistently good in india, even in 2014 he was pretty decent.
Aren't you a mod . Why have you allowed some Australian posters to get personal with me ? If they don't like my stats they should put me on ignore list .

srbhkshk

International Captain
oh yeah but i don't see why waugh and ponting are relevant unless sunilz has decided to **** over an indian flag on the internet. smith has been consistently good in india, even in 2014 he was pretty decent.
It shows that Kohli > Smith + Ponting + Waugh, so clearly Kohli >> Smith.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aren't you a mod . Why have you allowed some Australian posters to get personal with me ? If they don't like my stats they should put me on ignore list .
Pointing out that your posts are terrible and biased when your posts are objectively terrible and biased isn't getting personal

If you don't like getting called out when you post garbage then put everyone else on ignore list (or you could stop posting garbage but that's probably a step too far)

aussie tragic

International Captain
Doesnt questioning a mod earn an automatic ban...please let my made up post be true as Sunilz is a mathematical idiot :)

Spark

Global Moderator
It shows that Kohli > Smith + Ponting + Waugh, so clearly Kohli >> Smith.
but, like... how? do you get extra points for winning this competition somehow? is there a secret "was most bestest in select group of countries" trophy i'm not aware of?

sunilz

International Regular
Pointing out that your posts are terrible and biased when your posts are objectively terrible and biased isn't getting personal

If you don't like getting called out when you post garbage then put everyone else on ignore list (or you could stop posting garbage but that's probably a step too far)
I don't need a posting certificate from you. The only reason you have not been banned because you are an Aussie. People have been banned on this forum for much lesser offense .

Borges

International Regular
These Miyagi vs. Miyagi debates are better than the test match due to start in some hours. Please carry on, may the better Miyagi win!

TheJediBrah

but, like... how? do you get extra points for winning this competition somehow? is there a secret "was most bestest in select group of countries" trophy i'm not aware of?
Mitchell Starc has more acne scars than Dale Steyn, so clearly Starc >> Steyn

Using random stats to suit an argument is fun

srbhkshk

International Captain
That's literally the only kind of stats people care about here....

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surprisingly (in my mind) taking out Kohli's stats in the West Indies makes him look even better. He's played 7 tests there and hit one century and averages in the 30s over there.

Having said that, the 2014 tour of Aus hundreds almost shouldn't count. The roads on that tour were the most highway-like roads I've seen.

Spark

Global Moderator
Mitchell Starc has more acne scars than Dale Steyn, so clearly Starc >> Steyn

Using random stats to suit an argument is fun
non-sarcastically, it is kind of fun and i did kind of chuckle at that waugh + ponting + smith stat

but let's be real here, it's in the category of "pool drownings correlates with nicholas cage movies" as far as relevance goes. it doesn't actually tell you the extent to which each given batsman helps his team win test matches and series, which is quite literally the only thing that matters.

Surprisingly (in my mind) taking out Kohli's stats in the West Indies makes him look even better. He's played 7 tests there and hit one century and averages in the 30s over there.

Having said that, the 2014 tour of Aus hundreds almost shouldn't count. The roads on that tour were the most highway-like roads I've seen.
without those hundreds india loses every test by a massive margin. of course they count.

TheJediBrah

I don't need a posting certificate from you. The only reason you have not been banned because you are an Aussie. People have been banned on this forum for much lesser offense .
What's my offense? having a moderate opinion and not blindly pro-Indian?

Burgey

Mate you’re a terrible poster. When I get back to work from my beach house I’ll post my sunilz opus. It’s good. You’ll hate it but it’ll put you in the proper light.

Bolo

State Captain
Does not compute. We all know there is no greater offence than being and Aussie.

sunilz

International Regular

Kindly also remove all the runs scored by Ponting on Australian flat track . He would barely average 46