• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

sanga1337

U19 Captain
Sri Lanka all out for 142. Not bad considering Sri Lanka were 44 for 6 at one stage. India should win but with M & M bowling you never know.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why the hell is Kulasekera at number 7 :wacko:? He's a number 9 at best. At least if your going to play 5 bowlers put someone at number 7 who can bat a bit.
I know Kula and Mirando did well with the bat, but I thought it was a strange decision as well. The pitch has traditionally produced low scores so you'd think more batting would be the idea, especially given the fact that Kapu, Jayasuriya and Dilshan can easily get through 10+ overs between them if needed.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Walk through the door and see Yuiv get done by Mendis again. :laugh:

Ah well, looked like Zaheer bowled well this morning, hopefully we can get home. Good luck Badri.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I know Kula and Mirando did well with the bat, but I thought it was a strange decision as well. The pitch has traditionally produced low scores so you'd think more batting would be the idea, especially given the fact that Kapu, Jayasuriya and Dilshan can easily get through 10+ overs between them if needed.
67/3 now.. But India don't have too much left after this pair, one feels..

Nice to see Kohli do well though. I don't think he deserved his selection but that is not his fault.. Good to see him grab his opportunity somewhat.... Hope he can keep a level head though, unlike some of his recent predecessors.......

Also, he was the guy who played the same day when his father passed away for Delhi because without him, they would have lost the match.. Was impressed by the lad's commitment and temperament then itself. In fact, there was a even thread on that here.....

duffer

Harbhajan walking down the wicket trying to smash Kulasekara? Wow, he is semi-********. At least.

duffer

I thought that was a bit unlucky to be given given that it turned. Good god, the hattrick is on here for mine.

EDIT: Zaheer = hero.