• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He edged one just past slip on his 2nd ball or so. :p
Yeah but that's not because he looked out of sorts, infact it's a shot he plays quite often. I was referring to just the sheer body language where he hardly ever looks like he's playing himself in during the first few overs (like a Rohit would).

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
SA the only country where Kohli doesn't have an ODI 100, time to fixt that this series (hopefully this match).

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can hardly tell these two apart, pretty similar builds and beards and stylistlcally similar at the crease as well. Excellent stuff, bat on boys.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Yes, the usual suspects are all great, but this guy has elevated the form to a symphony. I don't mean that as hyperbole; I read somewhere the other day about Italian automakers applying musical concepts to exhaust notes. I wouldn't be surprised if some wunderkind/program extrapolated those same ideas from the way Kohli paces his innings; in terms of highs and lows and flats, his trajectories are exquisite.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
haha Kohli's like "he's not giving me boundary balls"

really love the discussions through those stump mikes all series, has made this series really entertaining from an Indian POV

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They've made it look easy. I can't remember India playing so well in an ODI in SA apart from the 2003 World Cup. Our batsmen always struggle to score here generally.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I can hardly tell these two apart, pretty similar builds and beards and stylistlcally similar at the crease as well. Excellent stuff, bat on boys.
The one who is trying to hit it hard for singles is Rahane, Kohli is a natural he just caresses the ball.