• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Stefan9

International Debutant
Just tuning in.

Are SA a bit behind? 174/5 after 36 doesn't look too bright. Or is this not a typical 300+ deck?
Hasn't been a typical 300 pitch in domestic games. Pitch turns quite a bit and is low and slow.

SA still behind thought.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Kuldeep yes, but I still think Jadeja brings more to the team than Chahal (including batting and fielding)
Jadeja's loi batting is pathetic for what is expected of him.

Main problem with Jaddu/Ashwin is that they seem to look out of ideas once the batsman start getting on top. Chahal/Kuldeep seem to find ways to pull things back.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good knock from Faf but unless the ball does something under lights can’t see how South Africa can defend this. It’s been gun barrel for the quicks.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great knock by Faf. Bhuvi's been taken apart today. His career ODI figures are pretty ordinary as well. Why isn't Shami playing?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Jadeja's loi batting is pathetic for what is expected of him.

Main problem with Jaddu/Ashwin is that they seem to look out of ideas once the batsman start getting on top. Chahal/Kuldeep seem to find ways to pull things back.
Have we seen enough of Chahal on unhelpful pitches? I doubt

vcs

Well played Faf, top innings.

They've got too many for us now IMO, great recovery from 134/5.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Great knock by Faf. Bhuvi's been taken apart today. His career ODI figures are pretty ordinary as well. Why isn't Shami playing?
If Jadeja isn't playing then Bhuvi is a must at no. 8. Kuldeep / Shami aren't good enough to bat at 8.

Stapel

International Regular
Well played Faf, top innings.

They've got too many for us now IMO, great recovery from 134/5.
Sure enough this has been a very good recovery. But 270 is not that many, is it? SA favourites by a very slim margin, imho.

Bahseph

International Debutant
270 is usually a winning score here. But obviously India have more quality than the domestic teams so I wouldn't place my bets just yet.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli in limited overs cricket is just something else, the man just looks so in control even before he's faced a ball. Such immense body language.

vcs

Kohli in limited overs cricket is just something else, the man just looks so in control even before he's faced a ball. Such immense body language.
He edged one just past slip on his 2nd ball or so. :p