• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

kyear2

International Coach
S.A bowling beautifully here. Totally different proposition here than in the last series.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unfair. Nice delivery.

Backfoot defence outside off is looking like a glaring weakness for Kohli.
Edit: why the **** was he opening the face?
Unfair? What you on about, just said I stayed up to see Steyn vs. Kohli. If Kohli was going to go out the whole point was I was hoping it'd be to Steyn. Not ****ing Lonwabo.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Oh crap, c'mon Rohit. I don't really blame him too much for that though. He got out playing a shot that he had latched on too. Good catch from Amla

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Jinx duly applied, I think.

Mind you, he's missed the ball by a good coupla inches there...
It was still an accurate statement. Someone should have told the Indians not to go for the win in these first two matches. Just get as much crease time as possible so that they're well-adjusted to conditions and better prepared for the tests.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It was still an accurate statement. Someone should have told the Indians not to go for the win in these first two matches. Just get as much crease time as possible so that they're well-adjusted to conditions and better prepared for the tests.
A beautifully crafted 8, yes.

kyear2

International Coach
Such a wonderful catch from Amla.

As for the last dismissal India have only themselves to blame. The technology is there. Use it.
There did seem to be a noise those. Both teams with harsh decisions now.