• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Polo23

International Debutant
Would be a pretty ridiculous banner to be fair, Patel would get absolutely slaughtered against the Indian batting lineup
Pretty hard to judge tbh, and I think to say he'd get slaughtered when he wont even get a game is pretty unfair. Though, i'm glad he wont get a game...but in saying that our best seamer - Mills, got murdered in the first game anyway.

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
Hope it stays fine today!

Not sure if I'll be going though. My usual cricketwatcher buddies have pulled out, and I'm one to feel a bit weird to go to crowd viewing stuff on my own, and be that 'odd' guy!

Anyone up for meeting/watching the game with a random occasional poster on CW? :cool:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Hope it stays fine today!

Not sure if I'll be going though. My usual cricketwatcher buddies have pulled out, and I'm one to feel a bit weird to go to crowd viewing stuff on my own, and be that 'odd' guy!

Anyone up for meeting/watching the game with a random occasional poster on CW? :cool:
The weather's looking pretty good at the moment, with a nice big patch of blue hovering over the stadium. However, there's some real murk lurking to the north and I think the wind's blowing it towards us. Don't think we'll get a full match.

Polo23

International Debutant
Forecast is looking a ****load better than it was...going by the forecast there should at least be some play. Would be nice to get a full game for once though.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, massive improvement. Good to see.

Only 1 ODI this home summer has got through with no rain interruptions! And, coincidentally, that was at the same ground as today's game.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
NZ batting first and sounds like a flat wicket. Think we really need McCullum to attack at the start during the powerplays - obviously might not succeed but suspect otherwise we'll just post a sub-par score, similar to Adelaide against Oz.

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
NZ batting first and sounds like a flat wicket. Think we really need McCullum to attack at the start during the powerplays - obviously might not succeed but suspect otherwise we'll just post a sub-par score, similar to Adelaide against Oz.
:huh: