• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
48.4 Vettori to Dravid, 1 no ball, Edged and caught by McCullum but it's a no-ball. And cruelly, the replays suggest it was not a no ball. Oh dear. What a big moment here. It was short of length delivery, spinning away .. Dravid thought this was the easy chance to get a boundary and shaped to cut but there was bit of extra bounce there and also it was wider than Dravid thought and he ended up edging to McCullum.

How often do you see an incorrect no ball off a spinner? :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just do not understand Vettori. Looks so good when he bowls, but so ineffective at test level. Obviously the track is giving him nothing here, but still, quite frustrating, and I'm an Indian supporter!

LOL @ Laxman not being ready to face up to Vettori then. If that had been a straight delivery that would have been interesting!

Flem274*

123/5
Ryder is having a great test. The thing he has in his advantage is he isn't quite a rank part timer, he has a bit of nip and movement (when its allowed). Big wicket, good innings by Dravid, India needed him and SRT to steady the ship this morning.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It must be so **** batting for so long and then getting out to a wide one off Ryder, who yes isn't crap, but isn't first line.

Poor Rahul. Will be furious with himself in the dressing room.

Anyway, Yuvraj to ton up :)

masterblaster

International Captain
Firstly disappointed that Fox Sports is not showing this live today. I was all ready to enjoy a great day of test cricket on the weekend after not having watched a single ball of the match because I was working.

Secondly it seems that Dravid and Laxman really put up a great fight. Disappointed that Dravid couldn't get the ton. Yuvraj Singh though it must be said isn't cut out for test cricket. Despite being a wonderful ODI player, test cricket is just not his thing. How many more chances are we to give to Yuvraj in test matches?

I think the Indian selectors would be well served to put their faith in one of Murali Vijay, Subramaniam Badrinath or Suresh Raina for test matches.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure how long India can persist with UV. Just not good enough to man up against the new ball.

Great stuff by the New Zealanders and if Franklin can come to the party, they will be set.

masterblaster

International Captain
I'm really hoping the Indian selectors see the light and select either Murali Vijay, Subramaniam Badrinath or Suresh Raina for Yuvraj's spot in test matches. It doesn't seem likely though.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Not sure how long India can persist with UV. Just not good enough to man up against the new ball.

Great stuff by the New Zealanders and if Franklin can come to the party, they will be set.
Zaheer and Harbhajan to make their annoying 50's