• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I can't bloody believe this, I've been looking forward to watching Sehwag bat all bloody day. That was blatantly Gambhir's fault. Suicidal stuff.

thierry henry

International Coach
Richardson is dead right there actually. Unlike most bowlers who register their fastest speeds when they bowl full, Franklin always bowls faster when he bowls shorter- but he also loses his swing. Generally he only gets the ball to swing noticeably when he floats them up in the high 120s.

archie mac

International Coach
Live here in Aust. small crowd, looks like a nice day to be watching cricket.

I can't believe the shin pads:-O

No wonder they never rub it when they get hit:@

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Tendulkar currently has 4x the centuries of the entire NZ batting order. I do think sometimes they are categorized unfairly though, even with the inexperience.

thierry henry

International Coach
Martin Crowe thinks Mills should be dropped for Patel.....and what's worse, he thinks it's because Mills' batting is somehow "too good"....wtf

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm gonna be annoyed if Gambhir makes a big score here, he hasn't looked comfortable at all in this innings
Battling it out

Gun :cool:

Very happy with our performance here. Yes perhaps we should have rolled NZ for under 200, but a partnership last night was inevitable, and our batting performance so far has been superb.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully Rahul's domestic stint means he's got some form under his belt. Would so love a big double from him. For old times sake..

haroon510

International 12th Man
just wondering..

Fielders and the people present in the stadium watching this game..

are they awake?..lol

Just sayin because Dravid is batting now..

Flem274*

123/5
Martin Crowe thinks Mills should be dropped for Patel.....and what's worse, he thinks it's because Mills' batting is somehow "too good"....wtf
Martin Crowe: Good judge of a batsman, absolutely useless and almost always wrong judge of a bowler.

Same for Richardson. Need more bowlers in the box, Doull might be a bit slow, but he knows what he's talking about when it comes to bowling.

Flem274*

123/5
Not sure how I feel tbh, good to get Gambhir out, but it was Martin, the most over-rated bowler we've had since....I don't know.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure how I feel tbh, good to get Gambhir out, but it was Martin, the most over-rated bowler we've had since....I don't know.
Hrmm, and was just thinking his figures in this match were looking ok. Pity I'm not actually watching the match :(

Was it the famous Martin-away-swinger-to-left-hander ball?