• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not convinced that [the first] was a no-ball. Seemed about waist height when Mills hit it - and he hit it in front of the body. Isn't the rule that it has to be above waist height at the point it would pass the batsman.

And Munaf out of the attack? I thought it was 3 waist high full tosses for that.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Yusuf Pathan is in. I wonder why he wasn't given a bowl at all. He should have had those overs instead of Munaf's second spell.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Not convinced that [the first] was a no-ball. Seemed about waist height when Mills hit it - and he hit it in front of the body. Isn't the rule that it has to be above waist height at the point it would pass the batsman.

And Munaf out of the attack? I thought it was 3 waist high full tosses for that.
Must be some leeway for the batsman when they need to hit every ball out of the park.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pathan gets the wicket.

Now go **** yourself you idiot Patel. Learn some discipline, get some heart or just **** off back to where you came from.

God I hate him.

duffer

This has been a second innings horror show from India. Getting no satisfaction if we do win this. Taking all the gloss off Sachin's knock.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All over, just shows if NZ didn't throw 6 wickets away in a matter of 10 overs, this may have been damn close

Evermind

International Debutant
Pathan gets the wicket.

Now go **** yourself you idiot Patel. Learn some discipline, get some heart or just **** off back to where you came from.

God I hate him.

He's always been like this. It's the selectors' fault for persisting with him again and again. He's simply not cut out for international level cricket.

duffer

Would've been a ridiculous game for the neutrals mind you but I'm pretty ****ed off right now. Ah well, hit the club hit the piss hopefully I can forget the second innings ever happened.