• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, because luck has never been a factor in a cricket game before. 8-)
Man, I reckon, its not like India haven't had their fair share in this series to date, Tendulkar in particular, despite playing superbly. Not sure what he's moaning about tbh

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Munaf Patel is going for even more than Yuvraj Singh in all ten. Now he surely is Irfan Minus.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Munaf bowls a waist-high (no-ball!) full-toss to Mills, who's 'caught' for a change. Now Dhoni has an argument with the umpire.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Controversial. Was that above the waist? Hard to tell. I think it was, just, so good decision.

And my apologies to Gary Baxter, he's proved my earlier comment wrong.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I should this be Patel's last ODI for a very long time. India's Mick Lewis?
I really don't know. The Indians have an excuse to play this ODI misfit, time and again. There are bowlers who can field, there are bowlers who can bat and even batsmen who can bowl decent seam-up. I've named three in the Indian Domestic Season thread, and they're surely better than this rubbish we're seeing, even in the 110s.

Munaf bowled yet another no-ball full-toss to get a catch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This could be the best thing for Indian cricket...

surely Munaf will not play intl cricket for India ever again.

****in been saying he's **** (along with everyone else who has seen him) for ages now. Lazy ****in idiotic cricketer.

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Patel is taken off the bowling crease now. Hopefully taken off the ODI roster for some time.