• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Flem274*

123/5
If someone scores a double ton here I'll love them forever (apart from Latham and Neesham, because I don't trust debutant centurions and 5fers).

We're more likely to see a couple of fighting 50s and a 10 wicket win to India though, if that.

how good is Rahane though? Looks a bit of a gun.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Yeah Rahane looks class. Better than Kohli and Pujara even

How good is it to hear Boult come out and say that they had an off day with the ball. Seems to never happen these days.

vandem

International 12th Man
.... We're more likely to see a couple of fighting 50s and a 10 wicket win to India though, if that....
Would be fine with that. Message needs to go to selectors and team management that you can't keep playing test matches with 8 contributing players, and the "don't change a winning side" argument needs to be challenged.

Message also needs to go to the NZ public that we're still ranked #7 / #8, this isn't a team full of Hadlee / Crowe type players (yet...).

Last edited:

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Just shows how far Williamson still has to go mentally. When you need to bat 2 days or make 600 there's just no justification for playing that shot

Frost

U19 Debutant
Just shows how far Williamson still has to go mentally. When you need to bat 2 days or make 600 there's just no justification for playing that shot
Well then some of the other batsmen need to step up, he can't be relied upon every single time.Hes scored tough runs against the best bowling attacks at his young age I would say hes pretty mentally strong

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Well then some of the other batsmen need to step up, he can't be relied upon every single time.Hes scored tough runs against the best bowling attacks at his young age I would say hes pretty mentally strong
Wasn't implying he was mentally weak at all, just that poor shots plus his Flemingesque conversion rate show that he's not the finished product yet