• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
200-220
220-240 Adders
240-260 - Teja
260-280 - Cane
280-300 - 91jmay
300-350 Grecian
350-400
400+

**** it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
His concentration let him down in the end. The previous ball he pushed away outside off stump and ran it towards point. He hadn't been playing any of those this morning.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How many chases have we failed at in that time?
No idea but back when we were good and winning all the time we never needed to chase anything down, I always suspected at that point that it would be the way we were most likely to lose matches. And of course I refer you to the 2nd test in the UAE

91Jmay

International Coach
No idea but back when we were good and winning all the time we never needed to chase anything down, I always suspected at that point that it would be the way we were most likely to lose matches. And of course I refer you to the 2nd test in the UAE
Yeah, but for all intents we chased 230 at 5 RPO against the Aussies at the Oval. I don't think anything over 200 means India are in control.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, but for all intents we chased 230 at 5 RPO against the Aussies at the Oval. I don't think anything over 200 means India are in control.
True, but it was a completely surreal and different situation

anyway I agree that they aren't in control but they are definitely well in the game, 250 and they are favourites IMO

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
No idea but back when we were good and winning all the time we never needed to chase anything down,
Wait what?? 2008? don't think we were good and winning all the time then were we?

Edit:

Re read your post and I don;t think you were specifically meaning 2008.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wait what?? 2008? don't think we were good and winning all the time then were we?

Edit:

Re read your post and I don;t think you were specifically meaning 2008.
Yeah so that was the last time we chased such a target but in 10-11 I cannot recall a single 4th innings chase for victory

alas, a lot of our matches back then didn't require a 4th innings