• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So if the new ball takes wickets England are on top. Be nice to finish this innings off for less than 250 but no doubt India will score 300 with Broad wasting the new cherry.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Moeen yet again contributing with the ball. Really don't think we could have picked any spinner who'd have taken more wickets against two teams who are very good players of spin.
And this without ever really being given a proper spell. He's taking his wickets at 48. If he can get that to under 40 England will be very happy i think.

91Jmay

International Coach
And this without ever really being given a proper spell. He's taking his wickets at 48. If he can get that to under 40 England will be very happy i think.
Thought his spell in the first innings was very good. Bowled a lot of overs in a row, kept it tight and got Jadeja.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Plunkett has found a bit of "foam" with the ball aswell. Dhoni finally reached the end of his innings, wasn't "stroking" it well.

91Jmay

International Coach
200-220
220-240
240-260 - Teja
260-280 - Cane
280-300 - 91jmay
300-350
350-400
400+

Jadeja doesn't have any kind of defence does he

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought his spell in the first innings was very good. Bowled a lot of overs in a row, kept it tight and got Jadeja.
Yep, Cook is rightly getting a lot of stick, but he has started to give Moeen a few longer spells. He's no worse a spinner than anyone else we can play ATM. Which is slightly depressing, but there ya go.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India in a great position really. Cricinfo informs me we haven't chased 200+ for six years

one like will be awarded to anyone who can tell me the opponent and venue on said occasion

NB Jono is not eligible

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
200-220
220-240
240-260 - Teja
260-280 - Cane
280-300 - 91jmay
300-350 Grecian
350-400
400+

I've factored in the big partnership for the last wicket.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is it innings score or final lead we are choosing. As 200-220 seems a bit of a silly option if it's the former

Flem274*

123/5
India in a great position really. Cricinfo informs me we haven't chased 200+ for six years

one like will be awarded to anyone who can tell me the opponent and venue on said occasion

NB Jono is not eligible
NZ, Manchester 2008

My poor heart

greg

International Debutant
Teja's call. In every other sweep I've been in you can't pick what someone else has picked.
Plunkett bowling well with good pace. New ball? Off to the outfield you go.

Cook might discover the value of trying out different bowling partnership/combinations if he ever gave it a go...

91Jmay

International Coach

NB Jono is not eligible
How many chases have we failed at in that time?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
200-220
220-240
240-260 - Teja
260-280 - Cane
280-300 - 91jmay
300-350 Grecian
350-400 Zinzan
400+