• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
All out day one IMO. All out at tea is just greedy
I agree but it seems a consensus that we should have done better here today. I'd probably have taken this at the start, even if we don't get the tenth tonight (shall revise that if something obscene happens in the morning)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I agree but it seems a consensus that we should have done better here today. I'd probably have taken this at the start, even if we don't get the tenth tonight (shall revise that if something obscene happens in the morning)
I thought you can't watch the game?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
For a score below 220. Getting a side all out while giving away too many runs like today is just an okay outcome imo.
Is a fair point actually. Australia got England all out on day one in the most infamous example of an insertion of recent times but it was for 407

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sanjay Manjrekar is hilarious: "Mohammad Shami is not the one to go after. Get Ishant Sharma out." - when Jimmy is bowling :laugh:

indiaholic

International Captain
I won't consider the decision 'good' as the bowling plans they had for the pitch were not good enough.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah tbf on this deck, India have done well to get above 150.

indiaholic

International Captain
Such a good day! Really happy with the score at the end of the day. We may lose comfortably even now, but this is more than what I expected.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Safe to say that putting them in has failed.

Not seen much of the day but Rahane played well what I saw. Top effort to get a ton today.

India on top.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
India did well to get where they did today on this pitch.

Cannot get a gauge where the match stands at this stage though. All depends how much the pitch has eased out. Could be bit of a too big to lose toss as well.

Last edited: