• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Spark

Global Moderator
probably about 18 mths ago and admittedly more at ODI level but a couple of tests....my point is he's young and I don't we've seen his best
we most certainly haven't seen his best in tests, because i don't know what his best at test level actually looks like.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
All Indian batsmen need to put away the cut shot on this pitch. Drivers look easy to play with little lateral movement so they should just stick to that.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone actually enjoys Healy and Slater on comms?

I hope that was a deliberately ironic tweet.

edit: Time for Fatson to get cancer in one of his calf muscles again.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ever since we went on the SA tour, Vijay seems to score a fifty almost every game and not seldom in both innings of a game but has converted only once, in Nottingham. Poor bloke has been out in the 90s too often too.

The whole Vijay is 'not terrible' mere started by virtue of people thinking he could definitely cash in hard at home vs. an erratic attack (such as Aus in India) and therefore his critics were OTT but basically zero people thought he'd score a gazillion runs in England, South Africa and Australia with their current pace attacks. Also hope Cribbeh and Dan are tasting it.

The great man in the second best opener in the world.