• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

dognutz

U19 12th Man
Just been catching up on some previous posts and there's a lot of anti-Starc sentiment. I remember him being on fire for a while before falling into a bit of lull. So what? Mitchell Johnson had a far worse slump where he was lucky to hit the pitch and look at him now

Spark

Global Moderator
Just been catching up on some previous posts and there's a lot of anti-Starc sentiment. I remember him being on fire for a while before falling into a bit of lull. So what? Mitchell Johnson had a far worse slump where he was lucky to hit the pitch and look at him now
when was this "while" because i don't ever remember it in test matches

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
starc is one of my favourite bowlers but he looks like he's bowling candyfloss atm. He's the polar opposite of a "heavy ball" bowler.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Inconsistency is always frustrating. I think most people here realize and appreciate Starc's potential but he's not the finished product and to further compound the problem he's never had a good solid run in the team due to a variety of factors so it's frustrating.