• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah; never gets old. I've really thought he was crap for quite some time; quite excited at the prospect of him averaging < 35 eventually.
Never seen anything much good from him in test matches, although to be fair I've seen him lot more the last 6 months than ever before and he has been shocking in every single aspect of his game. My abiding memory of tests in this last 6 months is him just loafing behind the stumps as his team gets destroyed. Can't think of a player I have less respect for playing tests right now which is a total reverse of how I feel about him as an ODI player.

sachin200

U19 12th Man
Indian XI for Next Test !!!

Ajinkya Rahane
Gautham Gambhir
Virat Kohli
Sachin Tendulkar
Virender Sehwag (should be given a chance in middle order as he always wanted it, would drop him if he still fails)
Rohit Sharma
MS Dhoni
R Ashwin
Zaheer Khan
U Yadav
I Sharma

Last edited:

Satguru

Banned
yeah his batting would have been handy
Not funny coz its true.
Frankly it feels nice to see the indian team get humiliated like this, just because ravi shastri must be feeling oh so ashamed and embarassed now... middle of the england tour last year, he said all sorts of crap like "they are jealous of india being number 1, jealous of the WC win and the IPL" :laugh:

Feeling really sad for VVS and Dravid though... Lax looks as though he's completely gone imo, and Dravid being bowled 8 times in 10 innings, definitely something wrong there :(

uvelocity

International Coach
Well India hung on a lot better than I thought they would.

Clarkie changing up bowlers and fields nicely, without doing anything really wierd. Back to the old days of being top watching.

Subhadeep

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Indian XI for Next Test !!!

Ajinkya Rahane
Gautham Gambhir
Virat Kohli
Sachin Tendulkar
Virender Sehwag (should be given a chance in middle order as he always wanted it, would drop him if he still fails)
Rohit Sharma
MS Dhoni
R Ashwin
Zaheer Khan
U Yadav
I Sharma
Would rather open with Dravid than Gambhir. Dravid is at least getting near the 50 mark, what has Gambhir done in this series?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kim hughes on the Cricket Show was interesting imo. Good they touched on what happened resulting in the end of his captaincy.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was such a terrible defensive shot by Dhoni - the guy looks like a genuine tailender outside the SC