• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

howardj

International Coach
Yeah, same with his OTT appeals.
Yep, the whole package needs to be toned down 20% or so.

It's more nuanced than either being an angel (which probably would be unnatural for him) or being a ****.

There is a middle ground which he needs to find.

DingDong

State Captain
pattinson 8-) just what we need another pretty boy trying to act tough on a cricket ground where there is no chance of anybody beating him up

Ruckus

International Captain
Gotta question what Tendulkar is doing out there...it's good to be positive, but he is slashing at everything.

Redbacks

International Captain
Yep, the whole package needs to be toned down 20% or so.

It's more nuanced than either being an angel (which probably would be unnatural for him) or being a ****.

There is a middle ground which he needs to find.
The problem now is that the camera crew will go after him like they used to do when ponting blew up.

Every delivery where Haddin does something a little off we can see: Close up of Hads, Close up of Pattinson and then a replay of the incident (repeat ad infinitum). Looks bad for team morale and will be an easy story in the press.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
As they say in India "Aapke muh meh Ghee sakar"..

I hope you are not diabetic :p it just means Ghee and sugar in your mouth.

:laugh:

Hopefully Sachin and VVS can repeat their around 300 run partnership from last time at Sydney. The pitch is still flattish, but the form is against them.

R_D

International Debutant
the master looks in control i might cancel my arvo shift if there's a chance he might make the 100th ton today. these moments come around once a lifetime
Although he has looked in control but playing too many shots....