• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Ashwin was a major disappointment today. The pitch didn't offer much turn, however he hardly tossed a delivery up outside off-stump all day. For someone bowling in a defensive style he still leaked far too many runs.

Probably the bowler most likely to take a bag as the batsmen will attack him on Day 3, however I hope some lessons are learned today from his bowling (both by Ashwin and Dhoni).

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'Pressure made me work harder' - Ponting : Pressure made me work harder - Ponting

Not a bad read. Was interesting watching him practice the day before the match. I was telling Burgeinho to watch the footwork of the players and Ponting spent the better part of an hour with langer having throw downs and hardly moving his feet at all. Like he was trying not to lunge and fall over.

Made it awkward when the young bloke kept saying "Ricky doesn't move his feet much, dad".