• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Right, That is the premise the Neanderthals aka BCCI are making. But let's to get to 97% with the elimination of the questionable items and get a system that is better than the 95% onboard and work from there. That is my suggestion.
Simply won't happen with your proposals, because you'll still get nonsense like Raina being reprieved at Lord's or Harbhajan getting given out bat before wicket at Trent Bridge.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dude, I'm all for technology. All I want is something consistent across the board. Right now with this way India are never going to accept it without 100% accuracy. So at least get a system that everyone accepts and go from there. As simple as that.
By "everyone" I assume you mean "India" because no other board has any issues with DRS as it stands.

gvenkat

State Captain
By "everyone" I assume you mean "India" because no other board has any issues with DRS as it stands.
Yes. I meant India. Not me. I'm all for technology, But right now since all other boards "Want" BCCI money and can't stand up at least get a system that India can accept.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
That Bhajji decision could have been overturned with a plain old replay.
You've missed the point. As soon as you start restricting the scope of DRS, you'll run into a situation where an obviously wrong decision isn't overturned.

Has Zaheer Khan seen a mirror since his injury btw? Atrocious hairdo.

gvenkat

State Captain
You've missed the point. As soon as you start restricting the scope of DRS, you'll run into a situation where an obviously wrong decision isn't overturned.

Has Zaheer Khan seen a mirror since his injury btw? Atrocious hairdo.
All I'm asking for is a middle ground. Yes his hairdo is ridiculous

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Commentators going on about how they think Haddin should put away tentativeness and go back to his natural game... "has done the hard work"

Two balls later, out slashing at a wide half volley

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Commentators going on about how they think Haddin should put away tentativeness and go back to his natural game... "has done the hard work"

Two balls later, out slashing at a wide half volley
Wasn't slashing tbf. Just playing a drive to a **** ball and edged it.