• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd dozed off and Eddie unfurled.

God, why are they dropping short to Ponting at that pace?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd agree with that, and it was a point I made a few weeks ago when his name was put up for possible selection.

He has improved his front foot game though, to the point where it's reliable, without being spectatuclar. He's really strong on the cut (to the point where you used to look at his wagon wheel and 80% of his runs would be square of the wicket), and I note India haven't given anything in that region, he must've smoked the cut in the tour game and they're not feeding it to him.
The wickets were rather incidental. He's been all over the place with not much lateral movement.
AWBOTFCA.

haha, love the commentators sticking the boot in all of a sudden. Inspired by Ponting's glorious pulling (as we all would be).