• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting doesn't look in good shape at all, his habit of falling over to the off side is becoming more and more literal.

Top_Cat

Ponting doesn't look in good shape at all, his habit of falling over to the off side is becoming more and more literal.
Think he's playing them better. The balance not quite being right but hitting them to wide-mid for 1 or 2 suggests he's playing them with better technique than when he misses completely and is nailed on the crease. Seems to be letting the ball come to him more than he has.

No way is it perfect but it's an improvement.

Top_Cat

Love the way Cowan's playing and I know this because I used to ****ing hate bowling to blokes like him. Limited scoring zones by leaving everything but it really does limit the ways you can get him out too.

And as soon as you err a bit full, easy runs through cover as Sharma just found out. So frustrating to watch but so good. haha If Cowan's there at lunch, that's a win.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, Marsh out trying to smash it through that gap at cover that Healy was going on and on and on about Cowan ignoring. That's why.
:laugh:

Yeah, the gap's there because India want Aus to try to hit across the line, not because it's easy runs. Hope Cowan goes on to make some decent runs, I like watching a bloke bat who can leave well.